VENDOR: The Unlimited Stitch
Hurry! Only -1 Left in Stock!
Made to Order Keepsake Memory Pillow
This memory pillow is made from your loved one's clothing and can be a great gift to keep for yourself or give to family member or friend to keep for generations. This pillow can made in to various sizes of pillows to best fit the shirt and your desires. Pillows will be made to have a lapped opening in the back for the pillow form to easily be removed for washing. If you would like the pillow to be double sided we can add a hidden zipper for an additional charge. There is an option for additional embroidery to personalize it with a name or poem.
What can a pillow be made of?
- A pillow is best made from shirts, sweaters, pants, dresses, blankets, or most any other large fabric type material (cotton, flannel, fleece, and knit). Non-ideal materials would be very sheer material, fragile lace, and beaded or sequin material. Please make sure wash all materials before sending or bring them to us.
Can I use multiple items of clothing in pillow?
- Yes, of course! A mixture of various pieces of clothing can be used to make the pillow. If you would like your pillow to have both sides to display articles of clothing we can add hidden zipper to the bottom for an additional charge for when you want to removed the pillow form for washing.
How do handle dress shirts with buttons and a collar?
- With dress shirts, you have the option of keeping the buttoned collar or not having it included. The shirt buttons will be left as is to access the pillow form inside the pillow if it ever needs washed.
Can I have a name or initials or text embroidered on the pillow?
- Yes, we offer embroidery customization for an extra fee. Most pillows can be directly stitched on but often the color schemes, especially with plaid shirts that a patch would be recommended to be added to the shirt with the poem or letter added.
What size of pillow can be made?
- Pillows can be 12x16", 14x14", 16x16", 18x18 or 20x20" in size. Size can be selected based on the size of the article of clothing provided and your preference of size. Some shirts may have a particular logo or design that requires a particular size of pillow to best display it.
How long does it take to get a pillow made?
- Depending on the work schedule, please allow at least 6-8 weeks for a bear to be completed. Please do let us know if this item needs to be rushed for purposes of helping someone who needs help in the healing process of losing a loved one.